AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Welcome > Forum Questions and Suggestions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
avondale88 avondale88 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Angel Orchids is definitely an honest business. I received a total refund from them. However, I requested that they take back half of the refund because the Vul. will definitely make it. That Vul. is currently putting out two new growths. I have it potted in one of those cool pots. Since I repotted all of my milts. and Vul. in those cool pots, my plants have definitely taken off. Again, Angel Orchids is a very honest business and they strive to make things right for their customers. I would feel much better if they take back half of the refund, because that Vul. will definitely make it. I will always hold this company in high esteem.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.