AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Orchids > Orchid Identification

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-15-2009, 01:00 PM
eashortrdh eashortrdh is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2
Question First Dendrobium... trying not to panic

I just purchased my first Dendrobium ever now that I've grown more confident with my Phals. It was labeled as a Blue Foxtail. I can't determine where the foxtail falls within the Den culture sheet from AOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to problem solve-- the foxtail has yellowing leaves while the Phals are about to bloom.

Thanks,
Liz


Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Tags
dendrobium, foxtail, yellowing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.