AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Welcome > Forum Questions and Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Ricardo in PR's Avatar
Ricardo in PR Ricardo in PR is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 228
Default

Never had that problem even when I was not an AOS member. I would advice contacting an official of the AOS, maybe they can help. If some automatic system has been set to stop spammers from posting and it is effectively stoping traffic that is legitimate I am sure it is a cause of concern since you want legitimate users to be able to post without trouble.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-22-2010, 01:37 PM
DavidCampen DavidCampen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 28
Default Good now.

I have been contacted by the forum Admin. Don't know what the problem was but for now things appear to be working for me. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.