AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Orchids > Orchid Photos

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Mauro Rosim Mauro Rosim is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brazil, São Paulo area
Posts: 455
Default Acianthera recurva & Acianthera aphthosa

Here are two stinkers!! How to explain that, I mean, why do I keep these things I need to keep off of me? The only explanation is the love of orchids!!

Acianthera recurva:




Acianthera aphthosa:
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.