AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Welcome > Forum Questions and Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Bahati Bahati is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
Default Growing wild - can anyone identify?

I discovered this orchid growing wild last year and finally have been able to get a photo. Searched books but to no avail. Has green mottled leaves. Many thanks
P1000747.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-29-2010, 12:05 PM
raybark's Avatar
raybark raybark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 206
Default

All I get when I click the link is the AOS home page...
__________________
firstrays.com
Using science & logic
to improve orchid growing.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-29-2010, 03:15 PM
trdyl's Avatar
trdyl trdyl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
Posts: 147
Default

I am able to get an image when clicked, but have no idea what it is.
__________________
Ted
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.