AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Welcome > Introductions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-06-2010, 12:08 AM
neweden neweden is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: West-central Virginia
Posts: 5
Default Greetings To Everyone!

Hello,

I've just joined in today, and it's a bit overwhelming with so many options! Please be patient while I try to settle in.

Might as well tell a bit about myself. I live in the foothills of a mtn. range inland of the piedmont region of Virginia. I have been growing orchids for over 30 years (yes, I know that dates me a bit, but age doesn't mean a lot to me). My plants are primarily grown under banks of flourescent lighting in a specially designed plant-room. Quite a few are in front of windows. I have about 250 orchids, but it's not about numbers, just been a collector for a long time. I AM NOT AN EXPERT or anything like that. In fact, the longer I grow these amazing plants, the more I realize just how much more there is to know and learn.

I look forward to getting to know and interact with this community, orchid-people are the MOST INTERESTING people!
__________________
There is an old saying...
"If you are going to have an obsession,
well then HAVE the darned thing!"
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.