AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Orchids > Growing Outdoors

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 07-16-2011, 03:28 PM
crc092000 crc092000 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Default Dendriobium New Leaves not Opening

Hello, I am hoping someone can shed some light on this problem. I am from Trinidad and we imported some Dendrobium Plugs from Thailand. The plants are now about a year old (blooming size- about 12 inches), and the top leaves are not opening. They are sticking together. If I do not open it every day the new leaves eventually rots.

Can anyone provide some insight into this problem?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Cherise.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.