AOS Orchid Forum  

Go Back   AOS Orchid Forum > Welcome > Forum Questions and Suggestions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 07-11-2011, 04:53 PM
otis226's Avatar
otis226 otis226 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 28
Default

Yes, I think it'd be a swell idea as well. Unfortunately, given the general inactivity of this board, I doubt it would work out, (I give you the almost 1 yr. gap in posts on this thread alone!), however I'd be game.
Tony
__________________
Save the earth...its the only known planet with chocolate!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.